For you and your team
training camp FEatures:
Pink Dolphin Cove
- Villas next to the ocean
- Swim video analysis and coaching in tech-pool
- Sea swim sessions
Black Elephant Mountain
- Bike sessions with a mixture of long bike miles and shorter more intensive efforts and bike & run specific sessions
- Challenging conditions Sichon is famous for. Hilly rides often accompanied with warm tropical winds – a great way to improve your bike fitness!
Sichon Buffalo Trails
- Flat runs along the coast working on pace control and technique
- Hilly trail runs through the volcanic landscapes right outside the resort
- Biomechanical screening and strength sessions
Sichon Cabana Beach Resort & Prasarnsook Beach Resort offers Tri Nirvana athletes a beachside full board stay in Superior Villas. Each apartment is available on a 2 sharing basis but there is an option to pay a single supplement should you wish.
Food at Tri Nirvana is excellent & focussed on elite level athletic performance & optimal nutrition. Breakfast offers a large range of food types both hot and cold and cooked to order. Lunch is served in the Krua Poy Restaurant which offers anything on an extensive menu. Salmon, steak, fresh salads, seafood all included. The evening meal in La Hacienda restaurant has a different theme each evening.
Massage, Physiotherapy and spa facilities are available at Tri Nirvana & paid for separately at the venue if desired.
Costs: The 3 day/night camp on a full board basis and including all coaching is $100/dayCUK athletes if booked before July 2016. You will need to pay a deposit of 50% ($150) and the remainder 12 weeks before the camp. Single occupancy is available at $150.
Booking early means you will also be able to book flights at cheaper rates. Flights are now available. There will be a small transfer fee for each athlete which will be confirmed nearer the time and once final numbers are known.
Bike hire is available at Tri Nirvana although I do recommend bringing your own bike as you will be more comfortable on the longer rides.
I hope you can join us on this spring training camp and set you up for a fantastic race season in 2016-7. For further details contact Sam Burns: firstname.lastname@example.org+66 93 578 8505